Republic is one of the most known and credited crowdfunding platforms in North America with over 2.5M members and $1.5 billion raised. Here are some things to know if you are thinking about raising on Republic.
Make sure to follow our series on the top crowdfunding platforms in North America, join our email list to stay up to date!
- 6% cash, 2% Crowdsafe
- Only pay if you successfully reach the minimum funding goal
- Focused in Tech/ Crypto (Web 3.0) Sectors
- Fintech and Enterprise modernization
- You need to have good standing and capital
- Require either 2 years of reviewed or audited financials
- Looking for traction (e.g. $100k committed) and strategy
- If pre-revenue they look at user base – 15k-20k list
Success & Sizing
- Over $800M in funds deployed for over 600 companies.
- 1.5 Million members
- ~19 % market share in 2022 in Reg CF raises
- Skybound: Currently raising over $11.5M USD – $500M valuation
- The company behind The Walking Dead and Invincible
- Gumroad: Raised $5M in 12 hours of listing – $100M valuation cap
- 18.21 Drinks: Raised over $275K – cannabis infused beverages
- 5 Month runway to launch with only a 60 day campaign duration
- Only accepts 2% of companies, lots of DD
- Avg raise is $500k